1. The lottery will take place online in a series of draws. 50/50 Raffle schedule:
- 1st draw – Start date March 14, 2022 12:01am – draw date on June 26, 2022
- 2nd draw – Start date June 27, 2022 12:01am – draw date on August 21, 2022
- 3rd draw – Start date August 21, 2022 12:01am – draw date November 19, 2022
Each draw will take place on said date at 6:00pm. The winning prize will be half (50%) of the sales for that draw.
2. Additional “Early Bird” draws for 1st
draw will be scheduled as follows:
- April 15th, 2022 7:00pm – $500.00
- May 8th , 2022 7:00pm – $1000.00 Gift BBQ Package
3. Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system (approved by the AGCO and supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions Canada, Ltd.
4. Ticket prices will be: 10 for $10, 75 for $25 or 200 for $50 . Purchasers must reside in the Province of Ontario at time of purchase.
5. Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play.
6. Tickets can be purchased online only through the Air Fest St Thomas website at airfest.ca
7. After completing the purchase, the 50/50 tickets will be issued through a Random Selection System (RNG) supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions Canada, Ltd and sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org
to the address provided by the purchaser. No specific numbers can be requested as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winner will receive 50% of the total prize, with the remainder going to support the charitable objectives of Air Fest St Thomas. The winner’s portion of the current 50/50 prize will be displayed on the website where tickets are purchased.
9. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation system administered by Ascend Fundraising Solutions Canada Ltd from all raffle tickets sold for that particular draw.
10. The winning ticket number will be announced online at airfest.ca/50-50
11. The winning ticket will be notified by email or telephone within 24 hours using the email address and/or telephone number provided online at the time of purchase. The winner may claim their prize by emailing email@example.com
Or calling 226-212-0315
12. The winning ticket holder will need to produce two pieces of identification: one of which must be a government issued photo ID. The prize payment will be paid by cheque only – no cash.
13. The winner agrees to be named publicly, along with the prize value on the raffle website on airfest.ca/50-50
14. The prize must be claimed by the individual named in the original purchase transaction.
15. The winning ticket holder has six (6) months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw.
16. If the winning ticket holder does not come forward, the number will remain posted on airfest.ca/50-50
for six months following the draw date.
17. Unclaimed 50/50 prizes will be held for six months at which time the unclaimed proceeds will be donated to ‘Air Fest St Thomas’ with approval of the Alcohol & Gaming Commission of Ontario.
18. Air Fest St Thomas Board of Directors and family members living in the same household are not permitted to purchase tickets and are not eligible to win.
19. The above set of Rules of Play will be posted wherever tickets are being sold.
20. Please play responsibly. ca 1-888-230-3505
For all inquiries on the conduct, prizing and the procedures of the lottery, please call : 226-212-0315